A Mini Update

We met with an attorney and it looks like we qualify for bankruptcy. We still have a bit of window-shopping to do to make sure we're going with the "right" attorney. The money to file for bankruptcy is still a barrier. We have a few ideas floating around as to how we could come up $1500. In the meanwhile, having a potential plan in place is simply a relief. I should know better than to trust in my own plans, though. I hope bankruptcy--a forgiven debt, a fresh start--is God's plan for us too, but who knows what "The One Who Sets the Stars on Course" will do? I think (or at least I'd like to think) I'm open to another change of direction. . . . We'll see what reality brings!

Thanks for your continued prayers. I'm continuing to soak up the book, "Hustling God" and I'll share more on that in upcoming posts.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum