Spring Surprises

There's so much to worry about these days. Making ends meet from month to month, my sister's battle with cancer (with these two things the list is long enough), my youngest son's progress at school, finding a new job. And most recently the viability of our current rental situation has come into question. Needless to say, there's been a lot on my heart and mind, and quite honestly I've been feeling the weight of it all.

This morning a little cup of wildflowers were sitting in my kitchen window. Jennifer must have picked them and placed them there yesterday. They turned my thoughts towards Matthew 6. Moments later, I read my sister's blog about learning to give up control (and the anxiety that comes with it http://www.whatitmeanstobeheld.blogspot.com/). Both were fresh reminders that God is laboring, spinning, growing, and blooming HIS plan for me.

It inspired me to take Sean outside with the camera to capture some of the surprising spring miracles in our very own yard:



































The crabtree Sean is climbing will soon be in full bloom! What a miracle in the making! My Great Gardener shall supply ALL my needs. . .

Matthew 6:25-34 "Why do you worry? See how the lillies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these!"

Therefore I tell you, "Do not worry about your life!"

1 comments:

    What's going on with your house? Why are you looking for a new job? (I guess I'm out of the loop!) -Beth

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum