My Mantra

The Universe is generous
The Universe is generous
The Universe is generous. . . . .


I was reading Eat, Love, Pray when the above phrase (my new mantra) jumped off the page.

The truth hit me like a splash of cold water in the face, mostly because it wasn't the point of the author's story. It was just a simple, easy truth she was sharing along the way. Delivered almost off the cuff. Like. . . "of course this is true."

I took pause.

Do I believe this? I want to. I need to have eyes for abundance. I want to "expect" generosity from the earth and its Creator. I think my heart's soil is ready for new fruit.

And so I plant a few mustard seeds every day, repeating. . .

The Universe is generous
The Universe is generous
The Universe is generous!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum